Friday, January 23, 2009

Card Attempt

I got the boys these cute Valentine's Day shirts and I had a great idea for my Valentine's Day card...I was going to use a cool graffiti covered wall in Deep Ellum as my backdrop. Obviously this isn't graffiti covered but it is a cute wall. However, as usual, both boys wouldn't smile at the same time. Jonathan just wasn't in the mood to be photographed and wouldn't stand still. At first I was really frustrated about it, but now looking at this photo, I just laugh. So typical! BTW, thanks Lisa for the cool hats. I usually just buy them baseball caps. I need to branch out.

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

I think it's pretty good - I like the colors, the way they are both engaged with you.

No problem on the hats-we have tons and I am always on the look out for something different. It's fun!