Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Theater District

On our way to the theater, we passed this famous Chicago sign, I'm guessing it's the Chicago Theater. Would have liked to have had my tripod for some of these shots, but... And we saw....Wicked! And it was AWESOME!!! Definitely one of those musicals I'd see again and again. And the theater itself? Talk about ornate! Every single surface was covered with some beautiful texture. This shot is from the foyer. No photography allowed in the auditorium.

I think that's all the Chicago pics I want to share for now, at least until I have another lazy day and no pic to post. Expect a new location tomorrow. Aren't you excited? ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Chicago pics with us.I know you girls had a Great time.
Grandma

LC Photography said...

We'll have to start guessing...."Where's Kim been, find out tomorrow on her blog" :)

I love the Chicago theater sign and you did a good job of capturing the details of those ornate walls.