Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby Coaster

Thomas had fun on this ride with D'Ann. Natalie and Sembry (unsure how to spell her name) are behind them. Leighann and Will are the next car back. The look on Will's face reminds me of Thomas when he was that age (2). Total daredevil. I need to take Thomas on some bigger coasters this year. He didn't like the Judge Roy Scream last year. Too rough. I'm thinking Shock Wave. Whaddya think? Wanna go on it with him Lisa or photograph the two of us on it? Hmmm. I'll ride any coaster out there but the Texas Giant. I'm never going to get on that thing again. That is unless Thomas asks me to in a few years. :-)

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

That's a great shot. It's so clear and you totally stopped the action.

Uh.....how about I take the photo of you and Thomas 1st, then I'll take a turn riding w/him if he wants to go again.