Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Glasses



After two months, I finally have new glasses. Got the first pair in November. One lens had a small scratch so they had to make me another lens. Picked them up a week later. I only wore them for a day or two before deciding I didn't really like them. After Christmas, I took advantage of the 60 day satisfaction guaranteed option and went to select new frames with the help of my mom. Another week later, I picked up the new glasses and loved them. But after wearing them for a couple days, I realized that there was a small gap between the left lens and the frame. My perfectionist tendencies are much more relaxed now than they were before I had children, but I still couldn't handle that. So I took them back and they sent them off to remake and recut a new lens. Several days later, I went back to pick them up and the gap was smaller but still there. So they sent them back in, and yesterday I picked them up. Gap free. Yippee!

Now the only problem is that I think I'm not quite hip enough for my new frames...

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

Very nice glasses. In fact, I think I will call you "Kimmie from the Block" - yeah yeah :)

Just the eye shot was a neat picture. I like it alot.