Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blogging Every Day

My friend, Lisa, challenged me to join her in posting every single day this year to one of my blogs. I think her goal is to post a picture every day and so far she's posted some really interesting shots. I'm not sure if I'll actually do that but I do plan to try to post something every day. And as my mother and grandmother would know since they check for new entries every day, I haven't been very good about writing them lately. I've been averaging about once a month so this will be a big change. I created this blog in case I want to post pictures of things other than my children. Pictures of them will obviously go on their blogs.

And so today, I post my first attempt at using a slower shutter speed to make flowing water look silky.

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

This is a terrific photo. You are off to a great start. Can't wait to see what the year brings.