Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Startburst

Ok, my photography friends have unknowingly issued a challenge. Make the Christmas lights in the tree show a starburst pattern. I'm pleased with the results. And if you're reading this on the day I posted it, please know I'm eventually going to go back and add the last four months worth of photos so don't give up on me. Just couldn't resist the Christmas challenge!
First attempt. Like the starburst but the ornaments aren't totally in focus. BTW, used manual focus and my new macro lens on these three shots.
Probably my favorite image.
But how do you resist Elmo? :-)

2 comments:

Barb said...

OK spill it! What's the secret? Inquiring minds want to know! Do we have to own a macro lens?

LC Photography said...

Ok show off :)

What are the settings?

We MUST know.