Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photo Class Homework

I figured since I'd already taken these pics for my homework assignment for my photography class tonight, I'd post them here.
I used my 50 mm lens and tried to blur the background of the trains as per the assignment. Wish I could have been closer but it wouldn't focus if I did.
Then I changed the settings to make the background more evident. There's definitely a difference between the two images. Hopefully it's good enough. I'm a little nervous to have my pictures on display for 30 strangers which is weird since they're on this blog for all the world to see, but on the blog people usually only write NICE stuff. ;-)

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

Hey that's a great idea....use those pictures here. You got it and did a great job. I can't wait to hear how it went w/them on display. I'm sure you received great compliments.

Nice colors and good job w/aperture.