Sunday, September 21, 2008

When the Mice Are Away (i.e. asleep)...

The boys are in bed. It's almost 10 o'clock at night. The Cowboys are playing and the game looks AWESOME in HD on our big TV. But what are David and I doing? We're outside playing with Thomas' remote control car and having a blast. I used my tripod, obviously, and had a lot of fun experimenting with different shutter speeds while David drove the car around and around.
6 second exposure and probably my favorite pic of the night.
30 second exposure, not my favorite pic but I still liked how the lights of the car looked odd against the seemingly tranquil night scene.

I might share a couple more later this week. Maybe. I did take quite a few pictures of the boys over the last few days and want to share them too. It's amazing all the things you find to do when you're stuck home for three days straight with sick children. And as someone who typically doesn't like to stay home all day every day, you'll understand when I say, "Aaaahhh!"

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

Very cool shots. I like the 6 second exposure as well. You were having lots of fun while the "mice" slept. Sorry I ratted you out yesterday :(