Sunday, July 27, 2008

Racing For Home


While we were in Lubbock, we went to go see my cousin Jeremy's son, Kasen, play t-ball. He's a natural athlete and it was fun watching him play. If he's this good at four, what will he be like in 10 or 20 years? In this play, he was playing pitcher, caught the ball, and raced the third base runner home. Do you think he caught him in time?
On a photographic note, I was having too much fun chatting with my family in the stands to get down by the field for better photos. That's why the fence is in the shot. I couldn't decide between cropping the fence out which would have removed the runner's legs or leave it as it was. Opinions? I know you've got them. :-)

1 comment:

LC Photography said...

What do you mean I've got opinions :)

Ok, since you asked ---- the fence doesn't bother me believe it or not. The dark shadows over the two boys do. If I was could break away from chatting with the family (probably wouldn't have either) but I would have moved for the lighting.

I agree, don't cut off the legs. Leave the fence, leave the legs :)

The profile, he looks like Thomas a little.