Love this one of Jonathan trying to throw a snowball at me. It kept sticking to his glove but he didn't get frustrated. Just kept throwing over and over. See my glove on his left hand? I have no idea what happened to his other glove. If I'd known how good the snow was going to be, we'd have all had better snow gear!Monday, February 15, 2010
Jon Snowball Throw
Love this one of Jonathan trying to throw a snowball at me. It kept sticking to his glove but he didn't get frustrated. Just kept throwing over and over. See my glove on his left hand? I have no idea what happened to his other glove. If I'd known how good the snow was going to be, we'd have all had better snow gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is SOOOOO cute. He can throw a snowball at me anyday!
Post a Comment